Search

Pages

13 November, 2005

Bailing out...

My friends have been asking me, "Are you still doing the same job? I thought you wanted to quit?" *chuckle*

Yeah, I've been hanging that on my mouth ever since last year. In fact, I did submit a letter of resignation then but I retracted it. Why did I retract it? I don't know. Serious? Yeah, it's that bad. Actually, I feel that I'm no longer suited for the job. It'll be better if someone else (who are better qualified) to continue. To tell the truth, I really don't know what I want to do with my life.

I've no ambition at all... so far life has been quite kind to me. Thank God. My wish is for world peace... cliche? Yes, but hey... I really want world peace and for everyone to be happy and healthy.

The world is getting crankier with every passing day. Escapism into our own world is self-delusion but at least, we're not hurting anyone else. But in this case, no contribution either. Maybe it should be a rule in life... even if not contributing to make the world a better place, then don't destroy it either.

What crap am I talking? Sigh...

0 comments: