Search

Pages

24 November, 2006

daisy



And so, have decided to call her Daisy. Well, not sure if she knows that's her name but I'll say, "Daisy, come come.. gai gai!" when I want to pick her up to play. And her nickname shall be 呆呆, coz she's quite stone at times.

This morning, let her play on my lap and she'll run up the arm, trying the 'obstacle' race which basically involved climbing over a hand wall, running headlong onto a steel tummy and sliding down the wobbly lap. But hor, you know what... she pooped on my arm. Haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Ai Ai.. im here to drop you a note!! i love the nickname "dai dai"..cute..hehe

purple taste

yun yun.. finally you've commented on the blog. muahahhaha! welcomes!

Anonymous

arlowe! i oso finally just discovered your blog! hahah...so failure. daisy is so adorable....! I have a hamster bathing box with sand that i bought for my hammie...and wen i reached home, i discovered he had gone to hammie heaven. the bathing box is new and should go to other cute hamsters.

~tara|yn

purple taste

yo gerry, welcomes! ahh, so sad to hear about your hammie and thanks for the offer but already got one for daisy :)