Search

Pages

09 November, 2006

freckles and such

Although I'm quite a sucker for any sales person to approach, but if the price is too high... well, you won't get my business.

Was walking in Guardian West Mall, and as usual, the sales lady saw my freckles and thus begins her sales pitch. "Miss, you want to try some cream to remove your freckles? This product very good, it clears the freckles from within. Not like the others, which just provides the whitening effect..." I was like, okay.. show me the product then. No harm looking. So she went to find her brochure and said the product was from Japan bla bla bla... Then I was like, how much is that? Is it like expensive? Then she whispered and said, "Ya.. its slightly a little pricey but think of the wonderful effects... and it has medicated values to it as well... etc etc" Okay, so how much is that? Guess how much... 1 tube of around probably 50ml or so... SGD$180! Wa lao... so expensive. Cannot afford.

0 comments: