Search

Pages

07 August, 2006

klunch

ahh.. I wanna write about klunch! Promo promo a bit... but they don't pay me one leh.. so just wanna share with ppl who're interested. Nowadays klunch starts pretty early, at 10am and ends at 1pm. It used to be from 11am-2pm.. but I guess they wanna start early to get more customers in... that's what i think la..

Anyway, their food not bad. I think since they've changed menu, all outlets actually will serve the same thing. I tried the CCK one twice..but the standard dropped a little. We ordered the soya sauce chicken. The first time we ordered, it was very very very nice! All dark and tasty, that soya chicken... paired with the red baby octopus that you'll get when you eat sushi, then got salad and fruits. Plus one drink. All for just $11+, and you get to sing for 3 hours! Ain't that worth it? Recently I tried again the same thing, and the soya chicken was like haven't been stewed long enough coz it was quite fair.. *LOL* if the word 'fair' can be used! But still quite ok... and then this time no octopus, only got the green seaweed.. was it seaweed? I think so la... those green stuff that sometimes they put on sushi as well.

If you're interested, here's the link.

3 comments:

BnB

I AM INTERESTED!!! LOOKS YUMMY!!!

purple taste

interested right? but you free on weekends morning meh? MORNING wor... you know.. when the sun just come out that time?

BnB

i will wake up if i want~~ haha