Search

Pages

04 August, 2006

sun biscuit

The last time my brother went to Taiwan, he brought back some 太阳饼 which is literally translated as sun biscuit. It's a sweet biscuit and inside there's this malt filling that is not too chewy and not too sticky. But that was like two years back and didn't get to eat one ever since.

But recently in Marina Square, found this shop that sells Taiwan food stuffs. So I went there in search of the sun biscuit. They have two types; one original and the other with honey. The honey version is suppose to healthier but I still like my original version better.


original version

The shop name is called 老招牌 and its situated near the Shihlin stalls. The biscuit cost SGD$1.60 per piece or SGD$15 per box (of ten pieces, I think...) Not too expensive... considering that you can get a piece of Taiwan for just that price.. yum yum~

0 comments: