Search

Pages

26 December, 2012

eat, drink and be merry~

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas~ How was yours? It's a normal day for us, and we went to visit my nanny, Aunty Phillip. She's my sister's nanny too. Only my bro didn't have a nanny. Wondered why...hmmm. Probably coz he was looked after by my grandma.

tree in da house

Then, it was a day of relaxing (which day wasn't?? Hahaa!) till dinner time. Steamboat for dinner! Feels like CNY too. All ingredients were storebought, though. Saves the hassle.

taupoks and crabsticks
mushrooms
fried beancurd skins
korean side dish: marinated squid

 I'm in-charge of the grill station. But this grill thingy looked like a toy. It can make takopachi too. But we haven't try that.

pork collars and sausages

Ended the night with a very full tummy.

eat, eaten, ate

Happy Boxing Day!~

0 comments: