Search

Pages

01 December, 2008

blink and now its december!

Oh no.... what have i achieved this year? Hmmm... practically nothing? Oh wait... somehow managed to get through almost three quarter of my course.. so that's quite a feat. But it'll be absolutely even more amazing if i can manage to scrape thru the remaining modules and the practicuum!

Had the usual group supervision today, and it was my turn to present the case. Now I know what it felt like being the one bombarded with questions and queries like "did you ask this? have you tried that? why is that so?" etc etc... wow... and my answers were something along the lines of "oh.. never thought of that.. yeah, how come I never ask... errr.. i don't know... not sure.. " The reasons that I thought was good enough to justify why I did what I did for the case, well... some of those were definite NO NO in the field. Ok... so I was wrong!

Think my supervisor also felt that how come this girl so blur one? sigh...

ego deflation = 99.99%
self esteem = major internal bleeding...
self doubt = increase by ten folds

Appreciate the fact that one of my course mates tried to stand up for me.. but alas, it's simply no good.

Must do lots of self-reflect. Tune up the sensitivity level by like 1000 times more. And always, always be inquisitive!

0 comments: