Search

Pages

20 January, 2009

ooozing charm?

That Sunday after class, went to TCC with a friend. Then of course need to order drinks mah.. else go in there for wat? Centerpoint TCC's seats are all quite weird, so chose the normalest looking ones.

Wanted to call for the service staff, and along came a boy with his hands full holding a tray with empty glasses on one hand and another carrying a cloth. He was like in a dilemma of whether to take our order or to put down the stuffs that he's carrying first. So he sort of like paiseh and asked if he could put down his tray first, so I said, "Go ahead..." and of course I smiled at him. (Hey.. I'm forever friendly one.. don't you know??)

So back he came, and everything went on quite normal with us ordered our drinks. Then he sort of like came back and said something. Which I totally didn't catch. So I asked, "Sorry.. what was that again?" He said, "Is this your first time here?" I said yes while my friend said no. Quite funny la, but then he said, "'Coz you looked familiar." Ahem.. he said while looking at me and his behaviour looked as though he was quite nervous when he said that. Haha!

So conspiracy theories:

1. He was totally mesmerised by me.. and hence, can't seem to contain his nervousness while talking to me
2. He was smitten by my friend and hence, can't seem to contain his nervousness and so looked at the distractor (me!) and avoided any eye contact with the object of desire

Hahahaha, so there you go.. 2 school of thoughts. Aiya.. or he's just a nervousy boy? Don't know. Anyway, called for bill and he happened to be the one that passed by (again!) so he took the money and passed it to counter. Then he came by our table, and looked at me and said nervously but smilingly, "Your change will be here soon." MUahahah, so cute~

2 comments:

BnB

this post makes me wana say...
"aawwww... so sweet..."

how old is that kid? or maybe u counselled him before?

purple taste

Haha, no la.. I can remember all my clients la.. you think I counselled like so many people har? Can count with one hand niah...

But yeah, kinda sweet 'coz he's one shy kid! Muahahhaa