Search

Pages

08 July, 2011

nightmare

whoa.. what was that all about? Dreamt that I was alone at KL airport (should be a fictatious one since it doesn't resemble Subang nor KLIA), and was to fly off to somewhere else. There was a whole lot of walking around to get to the plane. After some time, it seemed that I was getting nowhere. So I asked the people around me how to get to Budget Terminal. Apparently, no one knows. I looked at my watch and the time was 3pm, and the flight is taking off at 330pm or so. In a state of near panic, I ran and searched for airport officials, and everyone seemed too busy to help. But apparently that place got alot of taxis....

When I finally got their attention, the people seemed to be speaking alien language to me! They said must go to the "F___________" <-- I remembered this name while was still in my dream 'coz it was repeated to death but can't seem to recall it now... And then a lady suggested that I can take a taxi to that area and it's just 1 minute away, so I quickly asked her to get me a cab! But then, I asked her how to get to the departure when I reached whatever that place is, and she said something but I can't make out what she had said...

Then someone offered to bring me to that place instead, and I was sooo grateful! But we were walking at snail pace, and I repeated that the flight is at 330pm, but he just smiled and continued talking and walking leisurely... :( 

Then I woke up, with all the feelings of anxiety, stress and panic...Kind of a desperate situation, and you feel helpless because there is nothing you can do, and no one can help you. Think this has to do with the impending trips...!

0 comments: