Search

Pages

03 March, 2013

camera, and food trail

Had a very fun and tiring afternoon on Saturday. Went on a food trail at Bugis+. Organised by Omy Singapore. Keke, we ate from morning 11am till about 5pm. Non-stop. Faints. Took my new Samsung NX1000 for a test drive too. The battery didn't last very long. Had to change to second battery halfway through (probably 100+ shots). And, seems like I kept leaving the camera 'on' when I thought I had switched it to 'off'. Strange. Otherwise, quite nice to use. The dial was on 'P' or 'Smart' mode only. But kinda missed my macro shots though...

As for my fellow bloggers, everyone's pretty young. Around late teens to early 20s. Probably just three or four that are above 30 years of age. Female bloggers outnumbered the guys by a wide margin.

One such young new acquaintance, called me "Mom." -_-'

I guess if I'd given birth at around 19 or 20 years old, she could be that age to be my daughter. Hahaha! She's quite guai also la. Waited for me at the end of our food trail, so that she could say byebye. Was pleasantly surprised!

0 comments: