Search

Pages

10 September, 2005

Starry Starry Nite

Quidam is playing near my workplace! Yeah, the blue and yellow canopy. I walked past it everyday. One night (8th Sept) I was walking towards the MRT, when I saw... James Lye! Yeah, complete with Diana Ser and Joanna Peh. Whoa, I was awed by the winsome smile Joanna has but James completely ignored my wave. Ha! He was too engrossed in whatever he was saying to Diana.

So off I went, trudging towards the MRT when I chance upon, Jack Neo and Mark Lee! Ooh, Mark is quite tall, and Jack not so plump on close up. I came to a conclusion that night. Stars' skin are really good (or their makeup is!).. and they don't look at other people. They just stare straight ahead as if you do not exist (except for Joanna though.. or so I thought..)

Anyways, there was my closest brush with stardom. Sweet dreams.

0 comments: