Search

Pages

22 September, 2006

fish sauce?

Was walking around in NTUC, searching for groceries to buy. Wanted some vegetable.. but what do you know... the whole range of vegetables.. looked, kinda limp and dead. It doesn't entice you to buy.. nothing looks fresh.. just very 掺. I suppose its because this one is in those neighbourhood kind area.. so we don't get the better products? I don't know.. or else, the vegetables imported from Indonesia, doesn't look exciting at all.. the green is like a boring kind of green, if you know what i mean... haha probably you don't, but do come down to my neighbourhood to take a look, and you'll understand.

Anyways, walked past the aisle selling sauces.. and found, fish sauce. I was searching for fish sauce in fact, but I kinda forgotten what I wanted it for in the first place. You know you wanna buy it, but you don't know why you wanna buy it. Anyway, i bought one.. its $1.30 or smthg like tht.. and its a huge bottle. Well, anyones with recipes that make use of fish sauce, do tell me, thanks! Somehow I don't think its for instant noodles though. Hahaa!

2 comments:

BnB

i remember Thai cuisine often uses fish sauce... you know those packet green curry and tom yam they have been selling in Cold Storage recently? Can use fish sauce with those~ When u cooking? Din treat me one!?

purple taste

haven't cook, my brother says fish sauce smelly