Search

Pages

07 January, 2007

showflats

Had a gathering recently with my uni friends. Most are married, with kids. So went to Wen Pei's 'new' house at Bendemeer. New 'coz I haven't been there but the rest of the world have... haha!

The last I saw her kid was at his one month party. So now he's like 2 years old. Yeah, time practically zoomed past in supersonic speed! He was a big baby, and now he's a cute 2 year old. Looking at him interacting with others, he's a genial kid. Easy to be around with. And, he's exited about Hi 5 <-- I think it's written this way.. hmm not sure. The adults brought the kids to the pool and they were absolutely exited! Haha, fun.

So while the kids were playing, me and another couple decided to go over to the showflats opposite Wen Pei's place. I loved the showflat! Wahhaha, if I have tons of money, I'd buy it! But alas, for normal people like me who doesn't plant money tree nor print any, I can only see but cannot touch. Nicely done up and decorated, with the kitchen almost fully equiped (comes with induction cooker top!). The tiles are nice, aircond nice but very small. One studio apartment costs about $380,000 and one two-bedroom unit costs $580,000 (and that's after a 10% discount). So roughly about $600 p.s.f. Sigh, with that kind of money, can buy 5 room HDB flat and still have money to renovate. Heh, but not bad la, the agent still entertain us even though we're not really looking to buy.

0 comments: