Search

Pages

10 August, 2007

delifrance

Had dinner at Delifrance Lot 1 with Ade just now. The enhanced menu looks delicious but of course price is still a consideration. So decided to eat sandwich after all (ya.. although wanted to try the 120g sirloin steak @$9.90 but then decided against it... also did thought of getting the aglio olio but then, still don't want.. chicken wings looked nice also @$6.50 but maybe not tonight..)

So, the guy who took our order asked what bread do I prefer. They have ciabatta, baguette, croissant, rye and 9 cereals. So I said rye but then he said they don't have. So I asked if 9 cereals is those soft or hard kind. He kind of roll his eyes and said, "Well, its actually made out of cereals like sesame, soy bean etc" Then I was like, maybe better stick to croissant safest (baguette usually make my jaw ache and ciabatta seems kind of heavy). So I was quite surprise when he said, "Well, why not I let you try a bit of the 9 cereals."

So I was thinking, maybe just a tiny eeny square for me to try... but he really did bring a slice of 9 cereals! Heh heh, that's what I call service. So nice of them to offer. ^_^

0 comments: