Search

Pages

07 September, 2007

nightmare...

Dreamt that we were rushing for some kind of project. Everyone was there (the ground level people). We were gathered at some place outside of office. After everything was done, we were ready to go for the big presentation. Suddenly, we realized that no one ever mentioned about the presentation venue nor the time. Panic ensued.

I remembered asking Reuben, who was seated at one corner (that place felt like a cafe of some hotel.. something like that..) Reuben just looked at me and replied nonchalantly. Simply bo-chap. Haha!

So frantically, dialed VS number. No one picked up. Dialed Chet's number as well. Still no one answered. That's it. This time, sure die!

Suddenly, a lady walked by and said, "Hey Ai Ling, saw your portion of the proposal.. Not bad!" She smiled. I looked at her and thought, "eeks, its Eunice Olsen talking to me!" Wasting no time gawking at celebrities, I grabbed her and asked, "Do you know what TIME and WHERE is the presentation?!"

She said yes and so I heaved a sigh of relief and woke up with a major headache...

Thinking back.. it was quite funny!

0 comments: