Search

Pages

18 April, 2009

tampines 1

one word to describe: "Scary"

Can you imagine, there's a queue to go IN to the store? Not a queue to buy stuffs.. but just to get into the store.. heh, not sure whether there were too many ppl or simply the store too small? Uniqlo store can boast of this phenomenon. Amazing... Did I get to go in? Well, do you think I'd queue up for it? Haha, no lor. I thought only youngsters will queue.. apparently I saw one guy with white hair (not the hip white, but old age white) carrying a carrier bag from the store. Hehe, elderly also bought something from there!

Wanted to check out the Manpoku (or isit Manpuko?) Gourmet Town, but imagine that one also need to queue to get IN? Faintz... so ended up I went to basement... that Jeff Wang (王减幅) kiosk selling taiwan street food is there. No queue one. Haha, no Jeff Wang also.

0 comments: