Search

Pages

31 May, 2009

amusing

Guess who I met on the streets today... can't guess right? It's Steven Lim, the eyebrow plucker guy who's now the MD of his own 'internet modelling' agency. At first I really thought he wanted to pluck my eyebrow... so I siam fast fast, but not fast enough that he managed to catch up.

So he started talking about his 'modelling' agency, and his famous client 'Mediacorp' (with one page evidence of the 'client' thanking his services in providing talent for the 'Polo Boys' show). Anyway, he must've repeated for about 5 to 6 times that he's the MANAGING DIRECTOR of something something .net. He also boasted that his 'talents' comprised of people from all walks of life such as teacher, lawyer etc etc. Haha, not that I was paying attention 'coz I was too busy thinking what the hell this guy wants from me. So after 3mins or so, he was saying how models must pay thousands of dollars to join agency, so for his #1 internet modelling agency in SG, only need x dollars to join as member. So he asked if I had the money now or can go to the bank to take. Then I said, "Heh, let me think about it." He didn't look too happy then. Guess the money is more attractive than talent. Hahahahah

Here's what MrBrown gotta say about Steve Lim's talent agency's webpage content. I shan't put up his site link here 'coz it contains some materials unsuitable for children.

0 comments: