Search

Pages

26 July, 2009

chewy dough

My brother bought a box of 5 chewy juniors. Been wanting to try these out of curiosity but haven't got a chance to do so. Bro said it averages out to about like less than a dollar each. Ok lor, I eat free one no complaints!


buy 4 get 1 free


strawberry top


blueberry top


apple top


almond top (note the oddly shaped dough? 'coz i put in my mouth first before thought of taking a pic hehe!)

So I ate the almond and the chocolate one. Taste wise, it reminds me of Beard Papa, but with a chewy dough. Usually its vanilla(i think..) cream inside while the chocolate one had a chocolate cream. The almond toppings had a condensed milk like base to stick the almonds, combined with the cream inside.. it's very very sweet!


plain old chocolate top

Chocolate ones, tasted pretty normal...


creamy insides

So there you go, Chewy Juniors. Been there, done that.

0 comments: