Search

Pages

12 September, 2009

comex 2009

Finally waited for this day to come... Yup, COMEX 2009 so that I can scout for my replacement PC. Went on the first day, and bumped into DK and his wife. They were looking at Toshiba, while I couldn't decide what I want. So narrowed down the choices to ASUS, Lenovo, Fujitsu and DELL.

Was considering ASUS n81vg or the F series laptop when this morning, saw the K401N model. Obviously I haven't read today's newspaper so didn't know they ran the advert proclaiming this as the 'best value' buy.

Was nearly sold by Lenovo (offered through Courts). The guy was throwing in 2GB DDR3, cooling pad for free. So went to ASUS to take a look at the K401N model since I didn't see it first time round. Fujitsu was attractive because it threw in 3 years warranty and the price is reasonable, but the machine spec nothing to shout about.

Actually until now, I also don't know why I got the ASUS model when nothing extra is thrown in. COMEX second last day leh.. nothing extra. Anyway, bought it liao.


brochure



home sweet home


right out of the box


graphics


specs


with altec lansing speakers


side view


asus

It took an hour or so to activate the windows Vista, and installing asus apps. As you can see, it's up and running, and I'm finally connected once more (that's why so many updates! :P)

0 comments: