Search

Pages

31 December, 2010

end of 2010, anticipating a new 2011

It feels like a blink of an eye. Everything went superfast in 2010. It's like life on a fast-forward button. 2010 is also a year of changes.

There were separation, down-sizing, and relocation. It's been the longest time, but I should move on. I know. All talk and no action. Didn't say changing is easy for me.

2010, is a year where alot of $$$ were spent. On studies, on leisure, on investment, and on unnecessary stuffs. Managing my finances is something that I need to work on in coming years.

Healthwise, this is also the year that I've started jogging. Something that I might never have done if not for the prompting from a few friends. Thanks buddies!

This year, I've also picked up a few vices. Mahjong and drinking sessions. Life now seems more fun! Hahaa!

Slowly bit by bit, the world seems to be expanding...

Grateful and thankful for the closing of 2010. And yes, the world is now crankier as well. Nothing is quite impossible anymore.

Here's wishing everyone, a joyous new year. Cheers to 2011!

0 comments: