Search

Pages

21 October, 2012

funnies II

Typical day in office, with the exception that boss and xxx were in town. Left the office but my bosses decided to stay back.

'twas some hours after office hours officially ended...
One missed call from the boss, like half hour ago. So, sms'ed him back. Here's how the convo went...

Me: Sorry, just realised there's one missed call from you. Wassup?
Boss: Did you pass the office keys to auditors?
Me: Nope. Someone else has it.
Boss: Ok.

I kept looking at my mobile for the next five minutes, waiting for continuation. Can't be my boss just wanted to ask one single question bah...

After five minutes.

Me: That's all?
Boss: Yes. Actually, the lights were still on and the auditors might have left something on the table. But we decided to lock up and leave anyway.
Me: Oh, ok. As per my understanding...the auditors have xxx contact number, so if they've left anything important and can't access the office, they'd call xxx.

After some thought, I sent another sms.

Me: Unless the thing that was left behind, was the mobile phone, then too bad lo.

After somemore thoughts, sent another sms to my boss.

Me: Boss, are you sure you didn't lock the auditors inside our office?
Boss: Haha.


0 comments: