Search

Pages

29 December, 2005

ktv

I'm a KTV freak! (all freak out, yea!)
Don't know why, but I lurrrrve KTV! Probably its 'coz I have a thick skin and dun care if others find my singing horrible (actually not that bad also..).

I can sing for hours... on my own. Sad hor? Yalor.. sometimes I feel quite awkward entering the KTV alone. Like no friends to jio... hmm.. But I dun care! Alone means I can sing whatever, whenever I want! How bad also never mind!

I like to sing S.H.E's songs... but need to find Selina and Hebe's voice... 'coz mine is low. Hehe... Currently dun have kaki.. either they don't know the song or they don't know their cue.. kekeke (got 1 fren I always psycho her to sing Selina and Hebe's part.. bo bian, coz only have 2 mic... think she feels quite stressed whenever I do such thing! ;P )

So if you're interested, come on.. let's sing!

0 comments: