Search

Pages

18 December, 2005

pigging out~

I have been eating n eating n eating non-stop.... Help! Weddings, Birthdays, High Teas... you name it, it's all happening in December!

Yesterday, we had smthg like a Thanksgiving high-tea...Thanksgiving is because Gerry n HC wanted to thank us for helping out in their wedding. (psst.. but I didn't help out leh, still can join in!) So off we went to Market Cafe at Swissotel Merchant Court. First time i ate raw oyster!! Yay!

Anyway, our stomach were filled with satays, oysters, cakes, durian puffs and what nots. Then later that night I went to celebrate another friend's birthday. Had fries and drinks.. In fact, I had so much coffee yesterday night that could give me insomnia for a week!

And lined up is another Christmas gathering next week... not to mention CNY celebrations next month... Marie France, Expressions.. here I come!

0 comments: