Search

Pages

01 June, 2007

errands

Today is my designated errands day. The Canon A75 has been rotting at one corner so I decided today is the best day to get it fixed (the very least is to send it for repairs!). So off I went to Funan 'coz Canon Link is located there. Else I'd have to go to HarbourFront as the service centre is there.

As the Canon Link only opens after 11am, I was the second customer who's sending something for repair. In Funan there's this stall at Level 1 selling Korean street food, Dong Dae Mun brand. There's this recommended hotdog on a stick wrapped with French Fries. Didn't try that, instead I got the hotdog wrapped in onion pancake instead at $1.80. Tasted quite ok. Nothing exceptional but I'd advise you to put lots of ketchup 'coz the pancake dough goes well with ketchup. So that was lunch.

Wanted to see the famous donut shop in City Hall so dropped by there. Wahh... the basement had changed quite a bit. Everything looks different now. Yalar, I suaku 'coz haven't been there for like 1 year? I saw the Donut Factory queue. Walao, only 12+ niah already so many people! So didn't bother to get any. Quite a lot of shops that I never see before. Got one British stall, got MOF selling Hokkaido gelato then dunno wat else. Alot! Bought something for my auntie (belated birthday present) and then went on to Jurong Point.

Reached Jurong Point, and found out that it was still lunch time. So I went shop shop. Then after that went up to the Medical Centre to surprise my aunt. Heh heh.

Deed done, I went back to Yew Tee. It was raining quite heavily. So I went to Kelly's to get my hair cut. So this time I got assigned with Kevin. So I told him roughly what I want and he went to work. Good boy, he cut very long but I like his style. So now I've tried Ray, Esther, Zoe and Kevin. So far, I'd prefer Kevin and Esther's style. Zoe and Ray are handsome guys so they're easy on the eyes but cut very little. Zoe very PR while Ray, just dun like to talk. Haha!

0 comments: