Search

Pages

29 June, 2007

chance meeting wif M&Ms...

Danny called me up at 6pm and asked if I wanted to eat dinner with him. So I agreed and had to wait for him to come to City Hall from Depot Road. So with time to kill, I went down to the MarketPlace to look look see see.

Anyway, was checking out the fruits and somehow, I was attracted by this little girl's voice (quite loud) saying something like "Mom... I am more heavy now you know..." and saw her sitting inside the shopping trolley talking to her mom. I was like, "heh... so cute" and turned to see who was the mom. And what do you know... it was Meng Choo!

Small small world! Megan was there as well. Both girls are as cute as you can ever imagine them to be. And Meng Choo asked them to call me, 姐姐. Haha, very funny. It was a happy encounter this evening. Managed to talk a bit with Megan and Macy. So now I know Macy's favourite color is blue.

Anytime Meng Choo needs any babysitter, I'd volunteer. The kids are just so adorable!

0 comments: