Search

Pages

05 July, 2007

artfrenzy

Penny recently moved her shop from AnchorPoint to VivoCity and yesterday I went to pay her a surprise visit. (Yalar, I ulu mah... never been to Vivo before!)

So anyway, Jessica brought me there 'coz better to follow someone who has taken public transport there before. We took bus #80 and it stops just right in front of Vivo.. how convenient! Heh heh

The shop's quite easy to find (so big mah... of course can find la!)


Art Frenzy shopfront @03-05A VivoCity



many stuff inside (and more to come!)

I've attended the workshop before at AnchorPoint, so next time will try this one at Vivo. But I don't want to make scrapbook liao. Was thinking perhaps clay stuffs... should be quite fun!


workshop area (empty 'coz that day no class.. and moreover, by the time I finish work.. what time liao! haha)


scrapbook sample (aiya, dun mind the reflected light la.. me amateur photographer only... btw, the pictures are Rebecca and Carissa, my friend's daughters)



other things to create like photo frames, figurines etc


Oki la.. that night was the first time I met Carissa. Last year, I only met Rebecca 'coz Carissa haven't been born yet! Muahaha

Anyway, Carissa was grumpy that night... and her dad just shoved her to me as a way of introduction. Like that of course cry mah! If I was her.. I'd be pretty scared!

But after a while, ok lor... must feed her then she'll smile at you. And she really really likes people singing 'twinkle twinkle little star' to her.



carissa (wondering wat i was doing...)



carissa (getting used to the camera)


So next time, if you happen to drop by ArtFrenzy, tell Penny or Desmond that you're recommended by me... should have discount.. if dun haf, let me know!!

0 comments: