Search

Pages

23 July, 2007

cayenne's birthday

Attended Eileen Nah's youngest daughter's one year old birthday party. I thought the rest of the Moonlight Walk people will be there... but I was the only one that turned up. As Eileen Nah stays all the way in Tampines, I took the bus 67 till Bedok then took cab 'coz the invite says 12-2pm, and it was already 12.30 when I reached Bedok, so didn't want to be that late (not very polite u know although late is because went to get a present for the birthday girl!)

Anyways, reached there about 12.45 and true enough, none that I recognize. At first felt kind of out of place, but soon enough, I went to find Cayenne's elder sister Charlize. Actually met Cayenne and her sis at Wen Pei's BBQ two weeks ago. And as expected, she can't remember me liao. So I quietly ate the buffet spread, and see if there's anyone else that I know of, but Eileen says none of them will be coming.

After eating (and nothing to do), I decide to whip out my Canon camera and hope that the battery will last at least a few shots.

So off I went to find Charlize. I asked if she remembered me. She seemed confused but still nodded (but I think she doesn't remember one la... just nodding her head to entertain me haha!)



Charlize posing for the camera (she's rather quiet that day but still she makes this victory sign when i asked her to pose for the camera :P )



Cayenne having her lunch first (see, she's smiling.. so cuuute~)



baby Cayenne happily waiting to blow the birthday candle


Here's wishing Cayenne, a very happy birthday!

0 comments: