Search

Pages

29 July, 2007

strange happenings...

I'm feeling quite miserable now... Blocked nose, blocked ear, sore throat, cough, fever and PMS all in one. And there's this mysterious stuff that have been happening in my apartment recently.

Last week, for no reason at all, the phone that's connected to the security guard will ring (or rather make some funny noises) on its own (in the morning like 7am!). So when you pick up, there'll be no one on the other side and then you place the phone back and it'll start making noises again. My brother said it had happened before. He also mentioned that last time our doorbell also rang but no one at the door one! Eeee...

But the next event still more happening. Two days ago, I was happily asleep and dreaming away.. when suddenly I felt like very cold. So at the back of my mind I was thinking.. probably raining. But after a while, it was getting abit too cold and vaguely my mind began registering that what I thought was the sound of the rain, was in fact, the air-cond noise. Ah ha.. you all will think air-cond only mah.. what so special? But you see.. I never switch on my air-cond. Never. So, the air-cond was switched on on its own! Walao.. I had to run out to the living room, get the console and put battery inside the console to switch the air-cond off, at 5am in the morning! And I thought that was about it, but noOoo... it happened this morning as well (though I din see what time it happened).

Now you know where my flu come from...Either I really dunno how to use the air-cond or it has gone cuckoo! When the air-cond unit is turned off, there is no lights right? Even if I set timer and put on standby mode, it should have a standby light on, no?

I am going bonkers... or is it the aliens that are trying to communicate with me, but I still don't understand the signals!

0 comments: