Search

Pages

05 March, 2009

i've moved!

Yup, it has become a yearly exodus. Oh, how I wish it wasn't so...
Haha, lamenting the fact that moving house every year depletes your energy and your money!

Anar... because owner say wanna raise $50 per month, we decided to MOVE! But then, move house so easy meh... must call movers (have to since now got washing machine, 1 single bed and 1 PC table + about 20 medium sized boxes). So movers cost $320, take taxi to new place is $20. Pay agent's fee is $820 (got GST siah). So all in all... bo hua also lo.

New place considered not bad already, spacious and at least now have wardrobes and a storeroom! Something that was sorely lacking previously. But then, I got an icky toilet. Hardcore yellow stain.. Don't ask. I scrubbed as much as I can but can't really bring myself (nor my bum) to touch its bare surface. So I got a new toilet seat (those PVC kind), that costs $8. Now I can really 'rest' in peace...

And so I thought.. toilet water tank.. leaking water siah... Problem liao liao.

2 comments:

BnB

hey~ toilet water tank leaking water can tell landlord to fix de leh~ or if you're supposed to fix, also can~ but if the amt more than $150... u can split the cost with the landlord... did u put that in the contract clause?

purple taste

Usually its $100 and below tenant will bear.. anything above, landlord will decide.. now I'm using a pail to collect the water so i can recycle also... save money