Search

Pages

14 March, 2009

what sense of direction?

It has been proven, once again! I definitely have NO sense of direction!

My colleague wanted to send me home after Ade's baby shower since my house is nearby. By right la.. it is supposed to be nearby. Because I am coming back from an unfamiliar place (never took cab from Ade's place back to my new home mah...), so I can't possibly tell the bus route. But we trust SG's road signage and manage to get to Yew Tee, but thereafter, we went circling looking for my flat.

To cut story short, finally came to the familiar road so I said, "Ah, can stop me at the bus stop." Because indeed my house is behind a bus stop. So I got off, said my byebyes. And then I looked at the block. Hey, it doesn't look familiar. Faintz... I actually asked to be dropped off at the WRONG bus stop. My house is at the NEXT bus stop. Ha... ha...

0 comments: