Search

Pages

16 March, 2009

masak-masak

I have always wondered how does a lemon merringue pie taste like ever since I saw one Donald Duck comic and in it, they had lemon merringue pie. Heh, my childhood stuffs. So Gina graciously baked some (after like 1000 times of pestering her).


lemon merringue pie



lemon merringue closer view


The taste is not quite like what I imagined it to be though...

Gina had also prepared some dough 'coz she wants to bake some buns. Obviously, I also want to join in the fun and made funny shaped buns!


bun in the oven


my 'currypuff' shaped bun is bursting out!



insides of the bun


baker cum photographer cum Gina


final product

Heh, Gina.. maybe I should upload the video too! ;P

2 comments:

BnB

wah lau!!! do not *BEEP* uploading the video! LOL!

Eh i baked another batch of buns today.. this time I rem to put butter... and it WAS SOFT!!!! LOL

purple taste

Actually, the video quite cute.. with the conversation and all.. ;)