Search

Pages

02 July, 2006

eek, one more stitch!

Shucks man... remember I had my appendics operation some time ago. Well, I did have the stitches removed, about 3 weeks after the op. But later noticed that there was one that had gotten away. Perhaps I was naive to think that probably, it was stuck amongst the scab that will dry up later. So many months later, which is now... I've realized that hey.. there's one more stitch on my belly button. You can't miss it. Blue nylon string... and nylons are hardy, aren't they?

Aunt Fiona says I should like get it removed... or else it'll get embedded into the flesh and then, god knows what they'll have to do to remove it (maybe they'll have to cut open the flesh?). So now I'm wondering whether I should go back to the same clinic or any other place. Since I'm working like a mad person these days, the only time I can afford is likely weekends. But I have a question. Are the weekend nurses any different from the weekday ones? Maybe they'll put part time nurses during weekends, since traffic is not so high on Sundays?

Oh man, I think I'm just scared. Ok, no more dilly dally. Will get it done today. Wish me luck!

0 comments: