Search

Pages

22 July, 2006

smelly watch

i've got a smelly watch
that goes by the brand named Swatch
been with me for years, 'o trustee watch
so gotta change its strap with one that match
and then sell it off, though its surface is a bit scratched!


my smelly watch~

There was one day when I went to Causeway Points' Jacks Place to have dinner with a friend. So the waitress came to take our orders. She's cute and friendly and when we've finished ordering, she didn't went away immediately. Instead she turned to me and asked, "Hmm... may I know what time is it?" I was like quite blur and obediently looked at my smelly watch (of course it wasn't that smelly then!) and told her the time. Then she flashed out her watch and voila, both of us wearing the same watch! How coincidental was that? Heh, so this is the story of my smelly watch! Hopefully hers is doing much better than mine!

2 comments:

BnB

EEKS!!! SMELLY!!! DIRTY YOU!!! THROW THROW THROW!!!

BnB

BTW... U can get a taste of the cheesecake probably on Flo's Birthday... hiakz hiakz...