Search

Pages

17 June, 2010

dinner with Wendy

It's that time of the year again for our birthday meet-up, but was delayed for a fair bit since Wendy needed to do some travelling to Japan and Ba.. gosh, which remote country was that again? Bratislava. It's a place in Slovakia. Now for abit of Geography.. because I needed it. Good to get our bearings right, right?

Slovakia is here:


And its town, Bratislava here:

View Larger Map


Cool right? Haha! I think she also said something about Vienna's famous cake that's found in a hotel, so I guessed it's this one. Have to wait till she post the pics to fb! Hehe.

So yesterday catching up session was fun, and I was quite fascinated by her adventures in Japan. It's almost like reliving Japan hour all over again. She went to one of the World Heritage site, of a village with thatched roof, and stayed there. Awesome!



my little present from Japan, which Wendy said she bought it 'coz of the rabbit


it's sweet~

As for our dinner, we were at Itacho as she haven't tried it yet. Of course, I MUST MUST order my 40cents sushi! Wahahahaa!



egg


spicy something


wasabi squid and ikura


wafu pork salad


ark shell and mackerel


extremely thin slice of pork sushi


my all time favourite, 40cents sushi (per piece)


dorsal sushi? not much taste


with scallop on top


sweet potato (can skip) that looks good but doesn't taste as nice


pumpkin ice-cream, recommended


As usual, we always say we SHOULD meet up not just during our birthdays. So, see you during Christmas! And thanks for the dinner!

0 comments: