Search

Pages

02 July, 2006

free lunch?

Is there anything such as free lunches in this world? Heh, probably there is, if you happen to know me and is in my list of good kids. Just kidding. But I don't mind giving out treats, once in a while (if I can afford it). And if you happen to be the lucky recipient, a simple thanks will do. No need to feel bad or indebted or whatsoever.

But heh, I do have an ulterior motive... You'll know it when the time comes. Or I hope you can be as generous when the time comes. Hopefully, on the days when I am down and out and cannot afford a meal or two, you'll come forward and treat to lunch or dinner. In this way, I won't die of hunger and can still feel the warmth of human kind in times of need.

So here's to a better world, and really... there is no such thing as free lunch. Same as, there wasn't any goldilocks, nor rapuntzel, nor ....

0 comments: