Search

Pages

14 June, 2009

homework... i tried...

I've been faithfully trying to do my last assignments.. from Monday till Thursday (about max 2 hours each only before sleeping time), then on Friday I skipped.. (bad student!), then on Saturday managed to do some.. and then today, I slipped out to watch movie and shop with my brother... tsk tsk .. bad bad student!


evidence of me doing homework...


Today finally managed catch "Angels and Demons" at Lido. Didn't know Lido cinema inside is sooooo small! Haha, and the screen.. tiny! And the sound.. also so soft! Anyway, the show was interesting and managed to sustain the pace. The Illuminati makes an interesting topic. Anyway, the movie casting was appropriate.

Then went look look see see around Lido, Tangs and Taka 'coz we wanted to find that Nike duffle that was on 50% off. I remembered it to be Tangs, but turned out it was in Taka. Anyway, my brother didn't get it 'coz it only have in red. The shop ppl said they also have the same model in black, but the black one only 10% off. So strange right? Same thing but red is 50% off while black is 10% off? Strange logic.

Ooh, they're having Barbie exhibition at Taka basement.


barbie but because of the lightings.. looked more chucky than barbie!


guess who? none other than king Elvis


Then, we had dinner at Sushi Tei.


hodako sushi





skipjack tuna sushi

Skipjack tuna my brother says tasted like tuna. For me, it's sort of like tasteless.. but still, it's good for us because of its plentiful vitamin B12! But later I googled, wikipedia says it contained 'moderate' amount of mercury contamination... argh! Pregnant woman, beware!

non-close up view



aburi sushi

Then on our way back home, it was time for the Transformer meet and greet so snapped a few pics.


bumble bee


optimus prime


kiddie crowd


they gonna play some games with the audience

Then came home, bathed and started with the homework again... it's an endless cycle!


trying to shoot arty-farty again...

2 comments:

BnB

I LOVE BARBIE DOLLS!!! r they selling collectors edition dolls?

waaaa! notti student! study can still go out gai gai...

purple taste

dun think they're selling the limited edition tho.. got one competition which you're supposed to guess the number of barbie dolls in the barbie car...