Search

Pages

23 June, 2009

ok, send send send!

It has been a struggle to get this completed. Working and studying at the same is something I admired in others. No one says its going to be easy, and if time can be turned back, I wished I could've done better! Haha, yeah...

But doing this final assignment is one of the toughest thing. Not sure why, but I think I ran out of steam towards the end... maybe I didn't want it to end? Who knows? Anyway, I told myself that this is it. The final one to describe the entire learning experience to just one lecturer.. it's make or break. And of course, have to submit because it's part of course requirement, and determines whether can graduate or not. So, just do it! The Nike style.

So, we know about scheduling and how it can help people who aren't that motivated to get started.. so same thing I applied on myself (must practice what I preach right?). So every weekday after work, I was supposed to work on the paper for 1-2 hours minimum. And at least 1 headings per night. That got me started, and soon I was typing slowly bit by bit.. but I was also rewriting what I wrote earlier, so after 5 weekdays.. the ending was no where in sight!
Then the usual frustration sets in.. then I found excuses to skip a day or two out of the schedule (but then, I was also really tired after a day of work..)

So on weekends, when I was supposed to spend 2 days on writing... I only managed to utilize one. So finally last weekend, decided that no point dragging this. And also because I was quite 'gan cheong' as deadline was getting near...

Anyways, to cut the story short, I wrote everything down once and for all... and with some help from friends (Mr Hamzah for the writing tips, and Ade for printing it out), the final report was eventually compiled.


finished product



final package

So it was dropped off at Kaplan, and hopefully will find its way to the marker in Australia. G'd luck, mate~

0 comments: