Search

Pages

25 January, 2013

interesting experience

Now I know how fainting feels like.

First few signs of trouble. That nauseous woozy feeling, when you know something is not quite right.
Then, the hearing senses diminished. Everything sound more muffled and muted, and less loud. The senses had dulled down a few notches.

At the same time, the sight became grayed. Wondering like where has all the technicolor gone to? Then, it's also like there were many tiny black dots superimposed on everything that you see. Like a tv set gone cuckoo.

Then, everything of the above will seem to come at you, together at the same time. Now, the slightest sound begins to irritate and you'd wish the world to just be quiet. Resisted at first, trying to blink a few times to keep the head clear. But it was hard, and was already breaking out in cold sweat. Then, the eyelids started to feel real heavy, and was thinking that maybe, if I'd just close my eyes and rest abit, then I'll feel better.

Well, it really felt better after I closed my eyes for a while. But the next thing I knew, I was squatting on the floor. Wondering why and how did my bag landed near somewhere else's feet? Was baffled for a few seconds, at the look of concern that a lady near me was giving. She wanted to help me pick up my bag, but I was faster than her. Hahaa!

Lucky for me, I was travelling with a friend. My friend said I was out for about 20 seconds thereabouts. To me, it felt just a short while, like maybe less than 5 seconds, from the moment the eyes were closed to the next moment where I realised I was on the floor.

Pretty interesting experience. Am glad I didn't squash anyone or hit myself or something. Am getting too old for these kind of stuffs!





0 comments: