Search

Pages

15 April, 2007

changi airport

Today I was at Changi airport again.. pretending I'm going off to a great getaway holiday, where the sun shines, skies blue and flowers bloom...

Nah.. juz kidding. Was there to send off my brother who is going to Paris. Yep, gay Paree~ Je t'aime~ He's on business trip there for 5 days. So good hor? He just came back from Shanghai the other day, and now off to Paris.. wow. I also want....

So met his colleagues as well, and meeting people for the first time... well, sure is awkward sometimes. Think I'm getting too old for these... My conversation skills is getting from lousy to worse... think probably too much time spent on facing the computer and not humans, will slowly(but almost surely) deplete the human's natural ability to communicate with fellow human beings. Chamz right?

The other day was attending this meeting with boss, and volunteered to answer some questions. Somehow my explanation only serves to confuse them even further... :(

And I really think I am getting old. By 11.30 pm on Saturday night, I'm usually already groggy and ready to sleep. Whatever happened to the night is still young... tsk tsk!

0 comments: