Search

Pages

21 April, 2007

too fat?

Yesterday, like usual, I was in the MRT travelling to work. The train was packed to the brim and had this couple talking loudly in a voice that makes you wanna ask them to shut up. Certain voice tone/quality combined with the way they speak, does sound very 欠便, you know?

Anyway, I was minding my own business when I suddenly felt a tap on my butt. (on my butt leh!!) Surprised, so I turned to see who so daring! I turned and saw an auntie (who was already seated) smiling at me and said, "这里有位子可以坐" while gesturing to the seat beside her. I smiled back (but a little 尴尬) and shook my head and said no need no need. So sad.... she thinks I'm pregnant ah? Or my butt too big and I looked like I just given birth isit? Buahahahaha! 'Coz I'm not acquainted to that auntie at all! Wahahahahah... or probably she just like my 乖乖 look and was just trying to be nice? Dunno... and will never know...

0 comments: