Search

Pages

21 January, 2008

recession is breathing down our necks!

Today my colleague was asking whether anything major happened to the world. It's about after lunch and he mumbled something which I couldn't catch. But I guessed that it must've had something to do with shares and stocks as I know he's quite an investor. Didn't put too much thought in it after that, as I was rather busy today.

Reached home at about 9pm and noticed that my adviser for the BRIC fund tried to call me. Then after dinner, my housemate asked how am I affected by the market plunge. Frankly speaking, I don't know. Makes you anxious, I suppose. Is it time to cut the losses? No one knows. He says China will be cooling down the stock market to prevent inflation. Quite true I suppose, as quoted from him "...since market plunge will affect those that plays it while inflation affects EVERYONE". How true.

If China, India are not doing well, then I should contemplate cutting my losses and recover whatever's left of the money. Likely be losing 10% of the total value. So sad right! And angry! and whatever emotions that you can insert #@%&$*!

But who am I to blame. Myself bah... since I never bothered about these kinda things... tsk tsk...

Read about today's stock tumble here.

0 comments: