Search

Pages

31 January, 2008

sentosa revisited

Company outing time! This year we went to Sentosa. Began with cable car ride from Harbourfront. Lasted about 10 mins, I think. Well, not as shaky as I thought it would be. It has been ages since I last took the cable car. Probably since I was like 10 years old? Haha!


cable car ride to sentosa


Then we went to play the 'Luge'. Kinda like go-cart, but less bumpy. Round one, I was going pretty slow. So slow that I thought the game warden will signal me out in no time. Heng never. Luge is like a sleigh ride combined with go-cart minus the engine. It can go up to very fast (to me anything past 60kmph is considered fast!). But got lots of corners to turn, so me being a cautious driver... will slow down one lor.

The luge route will take you to Siloso beach, so if you want to return to the starting point, can take the Skyride. Which we did! Only to take the luge a second time! Muahahaha. Oh, Skyride scarier than cable car! :P

Then we went to 4D Magix. Which is basically a cinema showing 3D movie (short one..about 10-15mins) about pirates. The 4th D came in the form of some plastic strips flapping your legs (colleagues who wore skirt or bermudas complained of being 'assaulted' by these!), some wind gushing out onto your neck and some water splashed onto you plus some movements from your seat. Quite fun, but very very kiddish!

Next stop was the Trapeeze area. For $7, you can pretend you're one part of 'Cirque du Soleil'... haha, I think not. Some of the braver ones defied height (and possibly death) and managed to swung their way to safety! Phew.


trapeeze guy


After all the actions, it was time for dinner at Trapizza. So took some pictures of the scenaries.



scenic seaside view



postcard worthy trees?



idylic



getting dark...



peacock!



yummy food (well, ok la.. can makan..)

0 comments: