Search

Pages

06 March, 2008

where birds dun lay eggs...

Moved to new place for about a week or so already. No aircon, no wardrobe and no washing machine. I'm beginning to feel like a Neanderthal... ok, ok... so I am exaggerating!

The place, ok lor... expensive and ulu. Good thing is every morning I'll get my morning walk because nearest MRT is about 10 minutes away, and then must cross 2 streets and walk up an overhead bridge. Night time, its so quiet that when any sound will sound as though they originate from your own unit. *shudders...*

This week, is a stressful week. Work wise and study wise. Wish me luck and hopefully my washing machine can be delivered tomorrow. Will tell you the story of the washing machine some other time... after it has arrived safely.

2 comments:

BnB

yay! when can we visit ur new place? hee hee~ Yio Chu Kang now closer to Sengkang and Toa Payoh leh~ =P

purple taste

come when i'm at home lor.. no point coming when i'm not around :P