Search

Pages

08 March, 2008

freshly baked

Went to Orchard NPC today to update the address on NRIC. Hmm.. feels weird going to the police station. Went inside and they have a queue ticket machine. Just like the banks. Then you're supposed to press the correct button for the correct purpose that you're there. One button for making police report, one for change address and 4 more others I can't recall what they were.

So I went there, took my ticket and waited. Think got 2 groups there lodging reports. So I got my NRIC updated and went outside. Outside got Kiliney kopitiam. But got one shop that caught my eyes. "Freshly Baked" by Le Bijoux.

Sounded kinda cool, so I loitered outside trying to see what they have. Heard the person inside asking if I'd like to come in to take a closer look. So I went to the counter. Their specialties included walnut raisin bread and dunno wat cake. Didn't really catch it. So I bought a berry jam doughnut and half a cheese bread. I kinda liked the doughnut because it was really really soft and inside there's raspberry jam. Jam was not too sweet but the doughnut has sugar dusts so overall, still quite sweet! The cheese bread taste quite alright but not as soft as I liked it to be.

0 comments: