Search

Pages

09 March, 2008

pinkbell's wedding

Attended Mei Qing's wedding at Orchard Parade Hotel. It's a first for me, that hotel. Went to the receptionist, and I told her jie mei's that I'm Mei Qing's friend. Then they asked for my name. Then they went, "Ohhhh... IRC friends." I nearly pengz. Hahaha, fancy her putting us in that category!

But yalor, known Mei Qing when she was in JC and she was the baby in the IRC group. Youngest amongst us all. Attended her 21st birthday at the chalet, and we felt proud that she's finally growing up. But tonight's the ultimate. I felt as though my daughter is marrying! (abit exaggerated but similar along that line la...) As another IRC friend puts it... we've seen her grown up. In a way, yes.. in some other ways I can't agree.

But all in all, I'm glad I was part of her growing up years.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.