Search

Pages

21 August, 2008

homework

For anyone who knows me personally, I have a favour to request from you as part of my homework. Everyone is welcomed to participate :)

Here is what is required. Please list down my strengths and weaknesses as they are known to you. Please list strengths on left column and weaknesses on the right column. Best if can put a bit of description so that I can understand better.

================== Example ======================

Strengths | Weaknesses

Friendly (always smiling) | Bossy (because always like to do things her way!)

============== End of Example ====================

The information will be used as self-reflection. Could be fun, could be devastating (as they say, the truth hurts! :P ). But all in all, you can say whatever you think it is. No right, no wrong answer. Just something for me to think about.

If you don't know me long enough, its ok. Not the duration that matters, but what kind of person that am I projecting to you... that'll be interesting to know.

After the exercise is done, and if there're enough responses... I'll publish the outcome here and you can judge whether it is accurate or not. No worries, your contribution shall remain confidential (won't publish names :P).

Thank you~

Closing date: 23 August 2008 (23:59:59)

0 comments: