Search

Pages

11 February, 2010

going home

Taking the choo choo train home to Kajang. It's a six hour journey (or more!), depending on the reliability of KTM.

Activities at home involved changing of cushion covers (somehow this task is reserved for my bro and me) haha, as most of the cleaning would've been done by my sis and mom already... hopefully! Kaka, I'm sooOOoo unfillial siah!

On reunion day's eve (hopefully can strike SG toto!), we're gonna have home cooked food.. cooked by my sis likely. She's head chef.. hmm.. make it the only chef in house! Then, on first day is to receive visitors at home. Then second day is to go visiting my mom's side, my uncles and aunties.

After which, is continously nua'ing at home till end of holiday, then travel back to SG. That's my annual ritual. What's yours?

Here's wishing everyone, a lifetime of happiness, a smooth ride over obstacles and may u find ur innate ability to overcome any challenges ahead. Spirits up, and yum seng!

Haha! Enjoy~

0 comments: