Search

Pages

07 February, 2010

mobile

Recently my phone has gone bonkers. It switches off by itself, and I won't notice 'coz seldom be checking the phone anyway. So, don't assume I'll be reading your sms'es immediately!

It's true that no one ever calls me on my mobile.. except for a fav. customer who has my number.. sigh.. doesn't anyone realize that I'm not on free incoming plan?

Now that the contract has ended, I'm suppose to go n pick a new phone, right? What to pick? IPhone? Everyone has one.. how abt the cheapest mobile? Sounds good too... Switch out of M1? Hmmm.. no incentive also.. probably just to get $100 off the new phone?

Decisions, decisions.. or leave it as it is till the phone dies.. ha ha.. probably that's my general motto in decision making.. dun make one till absolutely necessary! Is that good or bad?

0 comments: