Search

Pages

25 April, 2010

family dinner

Was at aunt's place for dinner, but unfortunately she couldn't join us as she has line dance jamming session.


dining table - food is not yet served


dining table - full, platefuls of goodies!


corriander.. love it or hate it (I still eat it since it's part of the decor for the dishes, but it smells like flying ants!)


oyster sauce chicken


close-up - yea, just the mid-joints


tofu


close-up of tofus


prawns in sweet sauce


close-up of prawns


My cousin Alvin and his gf, Jos, joined us for dinner as well. After eating, we realized that there were 6 dishes for the 6 of us. Which meant, each one of us, needed to polished off one entire dish of something, say that entire plate of chicken wings! Wow... sis, you really needa cut down on the amount cooked! Haha!

But I must say, if my sis decides to go into the F&B industry, I'd be her first supporter!

0 comments: