Search

Pages

17 April, 2010

weekend breakfast

"You've never been to The Rail Mall??" My ex-housemate, Desmond exclaimed. Yea lor.. never been, cannot ah? So off we drove, headed there for b'fast. Passed by countless of times before, but it's quite inaccessible for people who takes public transport (me!), so no business there lor.. Unlike Desmond, who's now into the insurance business, so we'll be having a discussion over breakfast.


rail mall exterior in bright green


What's for breakfast there? Desmond say prata stall.. I thought like Jalan Kayu prata that kind.. but it turned out to be Mei-Ah. Similar to Ya Kun but with prata, nasi lemak etc.. probably more Toast Box kind!


The queue on a Saturday... was long... had to wait like 20 mins just to order.. wow. And inside the place, has flies flying around the tables.. eek!


super big cup of teh tarik (no bubbles still teh tarik?! I think its just normal tea leh...)


egg prata, with nice curry


So Desmond is now with AXA and he shared about their products. Currently, I have the Alpha 24 which is an endowment fund kind of policy. I don't think I can take in anymore new policy... already packed to the brim!


Anyway, thank you for the breakfast!

0 comments: